Tuesday, February 17, 2015

.my poem shits all over yours - happy 6 years.

Dedicated to my beautiful husband whom puts up with my 78 different personalities

I love you more than money
I love you more than shoes
I love you much more than I love myself
Even much more than booze


You have put up with all my shit
Through thick and thin, you stayed
Even when I went from thin to thick
You still loved me because you always got laid


I love you more than you'll ever know
I may not always show it
I love all the cute nicknames you give me
like babe, boogie, dickhead and sugar tits


We were made for each other
Born half a world apart
You came to Australia not looking for love
You even stayed when you heard me fart


I never thought I'd find someone 
With the same wicked sense of humor
But you're more wicked than I
Not funnier, that is just a rumor


All in all, it's you I chose
Forever, I'll love you 
Again, I'll love you forever
Forever and always, I hope you do too


Happy 6th wedding anniversary to my favourite person in the whole wide world!!!

You, me + 3



No comments:

Post a Comment