Sunday, May 10, 2015

.happy Mother's Day.

Mother's day is a beautiful day that we get to celebrate the Mothers in our lives. So why do I want to spend the day by myself?

Maybe because I DO FUCKING EVERYTHING, EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE!!!

My husband is amazing though. He passed out on the couch at 7:45pm (because playing 'mum' is bloody tough work) but he has been amazing all day. 

This man provides for our family. He goes to work every damn day, just so we can live 50 meters away from the crashing sound of the ocean. This man even worked so hard that he randomly passed out one morning because his body told him to stop. He is a bloody legend. 


If you can't tell, this Mother's Day has been the best one I have experienced. I received amazing hand made presents from my kids, the day off AND I even got pizza and red wine for dinner - my favourites.  

Having a little time off today has made me realise how valuable I am to our unit. As much as I feel useless somedays, I know that my family need me. 

I don't care that I earn no money, because I have love. I have so much love that I had to blog about it. I came home and put my key in that door today and they came running - they actually missed me!! AND I walked in and the house was actually tidy.... The best Mother's Day present a Mum could wish for - a clean house WITH dishes put away!

I know my husband works hard for us, but today I finally realised I work hard (and am appreciated) for my family. 

Being a Mum is hard fucking work!! But I love it! I love feeling needed; even if it took having a break for me to realise; I love it.

^^^ Trying to take a dump today 

No comments:

Post a Comment