Wednesday, May 20, 2015

.so - you're an adult now.

I wanted to be a 'grown up' my whole childhood - but now I am one and well, it sucks - I just want to be a kid again. 

Best part about being an adult? You can do stuff, just because. How good is that shit? Oh and buy booze with a REAL ID (but they never ask me because I look 100). If I wanna ditch my responsibilities to burrito myself in a doona (duvet) all night, drink red wine and watch trash TV, I can. You know why? Because I'M AN ADULT. 


I do what I want.

But then reality kicks in and I actually realise that I have to care for 4 other humans and I can't do what I want. And it sucks big fat hairy balls. 

I thought I had a tonne of responsibility before I had kids, thought I had my shit together. Oh how wrong, how wrong I was. 

Now you're an adult, you can stay up late whenever you want, but you fall asleep in front of the TV almost every night.


Now you're an adult, you can finally buy all the clothes/bags/shoes/anything you could never afford when you were a kid. But then you receive a mega bill in the mail and remember that you STILL CAN'T afford anything. I won a competition recently and I won money. You know where it all went? All on debt..... Ultimate sad panda.

Being an adult sometimes really sucks. I have responsibility coming out my butt and I can not keep up. But at the same time I can make my own choices, which is rad. I have pink hair at the moment, just because I wanted pink hair, so I did it! 

And I love it!

You know what else I can do? Swear. And boy do I ever...!
I love a good fucking swear word. 

All in all, being an adult is fuckin' ok but being a child is way more fun... No responsibility.

Ps. My 3 year old is rubbing her vagina on my back as I write this and I am not ok with it 

Send help.

You, me + 3

No comments:

Post a Comment