Monday, March 9, 2015

.product review time. HipsSister

.Hips Sister.


I have been asked to write my FIRST PRODUCT REVIEW. I'm a little bit nervous so bear with me. (Also, I've cut down on the swearing)






I finished my last pregnancy almost two years ago but I loved those bands that went around my hips/belly to hold in all my lady lumps. I honestly wanted to wear one forever.

The hips sister is a product PERFECT for Mums.  We carry absolutely EVERYTHING in our nappy bag / handbag at all times but when we just want to dash to the shops or go for a run *cough - grab a quick coffee without children* we don't really want to be carrying around our Mary Poppins bag with us. We also shouldn't be putting our phones down our bras, it's bad for our boobs ladies. Simple solution - Hips Sister.

The Hips Sister fits snug around your hips, has 2 zip pockets and also has a secret stash pocket (I hide mints from the kids in it) AND the snug fit holds in my lovely lady lumps! WINNING! After 3 pregnancies, I can't wear tight clothes but the Hips Sister holds everything in AND looks stylish. I am wearing the black one so you can't even tell it's there, You can put your husbands credit card in there, your licence, keys and phone.





I wore mine the other day with my phone in the zip pocket at the front, it was so comfortable that I forgot my phone was there, pressed up against the bench while cooking dinner and Siri tried to start a conversation. It's honestly so comfortable and snug that you won't even tell it's there.

Being hands-free is important in this day and age and the Hips Sister is the best solution. I just wish it was bigger so I could cover more of my lady lumps ;)

A very good product, very suited to Mums or basically anyone with a busy lifestyle. 

You can purchase yours at www.hipssister.com.au with free shipping Australia wide.

You, me + 3

No comments:

Post a Comment