Monday, June 29, 2015

.my son is an asshole - part 2.

He's just so much of an asshole that I wanted to blog about it again. Not for sympathy, just to get it off my chest. This is my therapy. 

Let's start with the broken TV.

This happened about 3 weeks ago - he threw a toy at the TV with such force that it should have fallen and landed on him if it were not for the tape holding it to the unit (thank fuck it was).

Fast forward to Saturday just gone....
Aaaaand this is what my brand new TV looks like.
#mysonisanasshole

So, now we have no TV and I literally hate him. (Not really. OK maybe I did for like 10 minutes. OK I lie, it was more like 24 hours)

He has kindly smashed carton upon carton of eggs.
The last time they were high up on the bench. I'm genuinely unsure how he reached them.

I have resorted to putting all eggs in a bowl, high up in a cupboard so basically even I can't reach them. I just want to live in a world where I can reach the eggs with ease. IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK??

I have lost count of the number of times the cat food or litter has been deliberately tipped onto the floor AFTER I have vacuumed. 

^^here you go Mum, you needed more stuff to vacuum.

Obviously I have my struggles with the older 2 but nothing even comes close to the amount of asshole that is my son. 
My mother in law keeps saying that this was exactly what my husband was like as a toddler. I just can't understand why I'm the one copping his karma...? 

I try my hardest to be nice; I know he's frustrated, getting his molars AND can't communicate yet. But it's hard to be nice to someone who has given you 2 black eyes and a concussion - WITHIN TWO WEEKS!

He asks for a cup of milk, looks at you, throws it all over the floor then mocks you to wipe it up. 

#mysonisanasshole

This is the hell I am living. 

He also tried to kill my husband by stuffing a toy car into the motorbike exhaust. If I hadn't seen him do it and my husband started driving, he said it would have exploded..... Way to go son, you're an asshole.

Friends compliment me on the amount of patience I have for the asshole but sometimes, it wears thin; and I usually end up blogging about it on my kitchen floor 
Stop being such an asshole dude!!!

Ps. He's not ALWAYS an asshole. Sometimes, he's my squish.
But more often an asshole ;-)

You, me + 3





No comments:

Post a Comment